WE OFFER THE HIGHEST QUALITY AND LOWEST COST SELF-PAY HOME SLEEP STUDIES AND LAB SLEEP STUDIES. WE HAVE THE LOWEST OUT-OF-POCKET COST THROUGH YOUR INSURANCE PLAN. FREE ESTIMATES. (NO GUARANTEE THROUGH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY ON THE EXACT AMOUNTS.) ASK YOUR DOCTOR TO REFER YOU TO US. YOU HAVE PATIENT CHOICE. SAVE UP TO 40% OR MORE.
— Bobby Watson, Operations Mgr
Sever Surdulescu, MD
Board Certified in Sleep Healthcare
Dr. Sever Surdulescu’s Background and Education
- Dr. Surdulescu (pronounced sur-duh-les-coo) came to the U.S. from Romania after completing medical school in 1992.
- He performed his residency in Internal Medicine at St. Luke's Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio.
- He went on to specialize in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at the University of Cincinnati.
- He has been providing services in this area since 2000.
- Dr. Surdulescu is Board Certified in Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
AASM Definition of a Physician Sleep Specialist: “A physician who is a sleep specialist is certified in the subspecialty of sleep medicine and specializes in the clinical assessment, physiologic testing, diagnosis, management and prevention of sleep and circadian rhythm disorders. Sleep specialists treat patients of any age and use multidisciplinary approaches. Disorders managed by sleep specialists include, but are not limited to, sleep related breathing disorders, insomnia, hypersomnia, circadian rhythm sleep disorders, parasomnias, and sleep related movement disorders.
Why Physicians Refer to Piedmont Sleep Center
- Board Certified in excellence in sleep healthcare
- Results back in a few days
- Copays for most sleep studies
- Flexible scheduling 7 days a week